Wednesday, June 3, 2009

52Q: 20

ok, so i'm very slightly behind on 52Q again...such is life. my life, anyway. this one is from a couple of weeks ago, but hey, there's no statute of limitations on papercrafting, is there??! :)

question 20: what is your latest obsession?

(software: broderbund printshop; rainydays paper: dianne rigdon, scrap artist; ledger grid & butterfly: katie pertiet, designer digitals; eiffel tower & music notes: french kiss, anna aspnes, designer digitals; corner flourish: hipster plumes korners-n-edges #4, anna aspnes, designer digitals;fonts: susie's hand & sidewalk, fontfreak.com)

this was another easy one. for the last couple of months i have been having a BLAST looking at, buying, and playing with digital elements. it's not like i NEED 'em...but i guess i just always want new things to play with and explore.

text reads, "latest obsession...digi stuffs: because i don't have quite enough art supplies in real life...i need *virtual* ones, too!"

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you're on the digital tour too?? Great Lauren, I just don't know how you do it, guess you have a good digital program LOL
    Looks awesome and I love the vintage look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Lauren...
    How long since my last visit!!!!
    Ermmm `to long`...
    I got a cuppa here to enjoy whilst I catch up with all your `beautiful` creations..
    What more could a girl want!!!
    ermmmm `choccie`...hmmmm
    `Your Digi Rocks`
    Enjoy the rest of your week Lauren ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm headed to my law office tomorrow to look up the statute of limitations on papercrafting. Can you HEAR me exploding with laughter over that one - I love it. Now then, on to digital stuff. I seriously need a ticket to get on that bus, I'm no good at it. But since there's no statute ... I suppose there is hope for even me if I hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, as usual, rock! Your digital art is great! I am glad you found a new obsession - one worries that without obsessions life is just not worth it! I am going to live vicariously in the digital world thru you - it is not a world I understand and IF I were to give it a try I am afraid I would be sucked into the vortex of my computer, never to see the light of day! I am so glad to be back at my computer and into the world of blog and of course, you are the first I had to run and read!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! Well at least digi stuff doesn't take up space or make a mess!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won some digi stamps from Cuttlebug Challenges, but I don't know what to do with them :) It is obviously a hot new trend...as usual I am behind the trend LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL....at least digi stuffs don't take up any *real* room to store and you can pack alot into a very small space :)
    I am sooooo far behind in this project! I really do have to sit down with my list of questions and have a big art play day...actually that sounds like heaps of fun!!! thanks once again for inspiring me ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you through *e*'s site, love this card. I have barely scratched the surface of digi. I can scan, distort a little, fiddle with hue and saturation but that's about it. I would love to have a couple of months to dedicate to this technique. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~