Saturday, August 1, 2009

52Q: 30 (thank)

wouldja believe...i am on to THIS WEEK'S 52Q question??! ok, yeah, i know, i've been doing them out of order, but seriously...i really am finally CAUGHT UP...and also...onto this week's question!!! (go, me!) :)

and so, without further ado, i present:

question 30: whom do i need to thank?

(materials: notebook paper; scraps of basic grey & doodlebug patterned paper; making memories magnetic stamps; heidi swapp mixed-up fancy alphabet stamps (my absolute new FAVORITE!!!); pink paislee winged heart stamp; purple onion designs music definition stamp; stampin' up distressed edge stamp; staz-on & colorbox inks; tombow markers; zig pen; manual typewriter; photo from last year's vacation made super-high-contrast in photoshop and then printed on avery matte label paper)

and can i just say not only am i pleased to be "on schedule" again... (it won't last, of course, it never does; but that's ok!) ...i also absolutely loved this question and had a blast making my card! i used all my current favorite things: a really REALLY photoshopped pic of LHJ & myself... (printed on plain matte paper instead of glossy photo stock for a super-funky "school newspaper" sorta look!) ...my new half-price-with-coupon heidi swapp alphabet stamps...a scrap of inked & distressed notebook paper...my SU distressed edge stamp which i use on pretty much EVERYTHING lately... (thank you, leslie!!!) ...a bit of typing...some wonky outlining...et voila! a small tribute to one of the nicest humans to ever walk the earth!

♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Lauren! To me you seem like one of the nicest people, I think is so great that you have one of the nicest people yourself!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww....this is so sweet! Ya know what? I knew what or answer would be :) AND a perfect answer it is too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is both sweet and stunningly gorgeous! I love it ♥
    I also think that you and LHJ are an inspiration...to be so in love after that amount of time is so incredibly lovely. I might just be a little emotional right now....hugs to you both ♥

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~