Friday, November 6, 2009

i am "over the top"...TWICE!

come to think of it, that DOES sound like me, doesn't it?! ;)

but what i actually meant was, i received this cool award from both my oldest blogging friend june AND my newest blogging friend leah in the same week!

(thanks, you guys!)

this award also has a fun questionaire thingie...you're only allowed ONE WORD for each answer!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? haystackesque
3. Your mother? ♥oy♥
4. Your father? deceased
5. Your favorite food? indian!
6. Your dream last night? work-related
7. Your favorite drink? dietcherrydoctorpepper (ok, wiseguy, you tell ME how to make THAT one word!)
8. Your dream/goal? various
9. What room are you in? "office"
10. Your hobby? paper!
11. Your fear? plentiful
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? HOUSE
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? skinneh
15. Muffins? thanks! (see above!)
16. Wish list item? b-i-a
17. Where did you grow up? DIDN'T!!!!!!! :)
18. Last thing you did? caffeinated
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? hypothetical
22. Friends? awesome!!!
23. Your life? fortunate
24. Your mood? kaleidoscopic
25. Missing Someone? several
26. vehicle? awdrey :)
27. Something you're not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? rummage
29. Your favorite color? *ALL!*
30. When was the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? forgotten
32. Your best friend? LHJ
33. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom. :)
34. Facebook? EW.
35. Favorite place to eat? earth. :0

(questions #33 & 34 i copied from leah...i could not possibly improve on either answer!!!)

i think this thing probably had rules for passing it along to others, but since i am DOUBLY over the top, clearly those don't apply to *me*!!! :) so i've made up my own, instead, i call 'em "lauren's rules" (catchy name, eh?!):

lauren's rule #1:
if you're reading this & you'd like to play, you're TAGGED!

lauren's rule #2:
if you're reading this & you'd like to skip it, you're EXCUSED!

lauren's rule #3:
if you're NOT reading this, you're DISQUALIFIED!

(i'm sorry, by there will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS to rule #3)

5 comments:

  1. I think perhaps governments need to implement 'Lauren's Rules'.

    Am just trying to imagine walking in to a hairdressers and asking for the 'haystackesque' style please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trasha made me lullz.

    over the top - YES, you. absurdly! and it's neat-o!

    you're SO not far away from me. that's pretty neat-o, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style, missy! And true, you are WAY over the top most EVERY DAY!

    I will consider Lauren's Rule #1 for myself, and I plan to STEAL YOUR RULES for my own blog, since I never tag forward (bad blogger, I know.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...I love your answers girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~