Saturday, July 31, 2010

heart the art: week 31--crazy!

hello fellow HEART-the-ART-ophiles! for a change of pace this week gina asked if i would guest host, and of course i was pleased and proud to do so!

this week's topic was inspired--somewhat tangentially--by the fact that, for the first time in almost 25 years of marriage, i am the one doing almost all of the driving in our household. a fact that is taking both lovely husband jeff myself a bit of time to get used to. pursuant to this, it has been pointed out to me...more than once, actually...that whereas in all other realms of existence i am kindly and mild-mannered almost to a fault, when i am behind the wheel of a car, and someone MESSES WITH ME, i undergo an incredible-hulk-like transformation in which my demeanor--and language--could make a longshoreman blush. go figure. :)

thus, this week's topic is... *CRAZY*!


is there something in your life that just totally sets you off in an uncharacteristic rage? do you have a hidden OCD habit, or an irrational fear of feather dusters?? are you in the grips of a secret polka-dancing addiction? or perhaps you're just nuts about david cassidy or belgian waffles??

go any way you want with this: serious or funny...digi or paper...journal page or blog post... and if you'd like to share we'd love to see it, so g'head and post it to the flickr group, or leave me a link!

thank you for visiting and i hope you'll join in with our HEART the ART hijinks!

9 comments:

  1. Hey there crazy ninja driver!!! Bahaha...I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this prompt...I have about 4 million things!!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that mini! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy cute! Crazy is a way of life around these parts but we love it that way. Your Week 31 is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ninja woman. I love your page. I love all your pages. Great topic this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erhmm.. Hello.
    Teenage mutant Ninja Nina here.

    Here to make a little confession:
    I've got road rage. A LOT!!!
    I'm quite a patient person otherwise, people believe I'm always happy...but when I'm driving? Uh-oh. I tell ya.

    HILARIOUS and awesome project, girl - I love it! You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!! Very cool!! Thank you so much for hosting this week. So great of you. The choice for the prompt was extra cool and fit totally perfectly. I love it. I finished my page today so I hope to post it tomorrow for "Crazy"

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Too funny!

    I tend to be mild mannered m'self, but man, when someone is blatantly rude or just shows a complete lack of social niceties it makes me want to open up a can!! Totally cracks my husband up.

    Love this, the pic cracks me up!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cool with our prompt responses. Yeah, I got lots of crazy going on...Monkish tendencies...I tell dhDH that it isn't "crazy", but rather "efficiency"...I have to pick just one? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~